Own voice Text to Speech.
ChristianKnight
2010-09-19 10:12:32 UTC
Has anybody had any success with "Own Voice" Text to Speech?
I have been to Festvox
This runs on Linux
I'm at the stage to register myself on Oracle Solaris.
Why only Linux? and not windows.?
I followed a Zeb link and downloaded version 2 . That failed to open
after the install.
I went to the forum and after reading a few questions and answers
reckon that was a pretty poor attempt at the effort.
We know it is possible there are many voices to choose from being
used.
Surely we can use our own voice.
Any help on choosing a Linux platform and how best to install. running
from a CD or partition shall be greatly appreciated.
Christ's love
WorkHard
Get Dragon Speaking Naturally.
ChristianKnight
2010-09-20 10:12:38 UTC
Post by WorkHard
Post by ChristianKnight
Has anybody had any success with "Own Voice" Text to Speech?
I have been to Festvox
This runs on Linux
I'm at the stage to register myself on Oracle Solaris.
Why only Linux? and not windows.?
I followed a Zeb link and downloaded version 2 . That failed to open
after the install.
I went to the forum and after reading a few questions and answers
reckon that was a pretty poor attempt at the effort.
We know it is possible there are many voices to choose from being
used.
Surely we can use our own voice.
Any help on choosing a Linux platform and how best to install. running
from a CD or partition shall be greatly appreciated.
Christ's love
Get Dragon Speaking Naturally.
Thats dictation and hands free computer operation .
Not the same as text to speech.
Christ's love
A Naughty Mouse
2010-09-20 20:02:20 UTC
Post by WorkHard
Post by ChristianKnight
Has anybody had any success with "Own Voice" Text to Speech?
I have been to Festvox
This runs on Linux
I'm at the stage to register myself on Oracle Solaris.
Why only Linux? and not windows.?
I followed a Zeb link and downloaded version 2 . That failed to open
after the install.
I went to the forum and after reading a few questions and answers
reckon that was a pretty poor attempt at the effort.
We know it is possible there are many voices to choose from being
used.
Surely we can use our own voice.
Any help on choosing a Linux platform and how best to install. running
from a CD or partition shall be greatly appreciated.
Christ's love
Get Dragon Speaking Naturally.
It's a good programme, but ChristianKnight is looking for text to
speech software, not the kind of software God used to write the bible.
WorkHard
I don't think there's a program out there that understands gibberish.
ChristianKnight
2010-09-21 07:12:30 UTC
Post by A Naughty Mouse
Post by WorkHard
Post by ChristianKnight
[...]
Work hard sure thinks he is Almighty.
He's a slacker .
A demoter.
I only need to put Linux on my spare computer.
Christ's love
ChristianKnight
2010-09-21 07:16:06 UTC
Post by A Naughty Mouse
Post by WorkHard
Post by ChristianKnight
[...]
I tried to register with Oracle Solaris but they Queried my
registration late at night.I have not given up completely.
Christ's love