[Q] Good domain name and email hosting provider
BungleBob
2021-11-01 05:17:25 UTC
Does anyone know a good domain name and email hosting provider?

I was using Domains4Less which was great, but they were bought up by
Crazy Domains who are extremely annoying with their constant junk
emails and pushy phones calls trying to get you to buy other services,
pay renewals "now!" (well over a month before it's due), etc. :-(
Gordon
2021-11-04 03:59:17 UTC
Post by BungleBob
Does anyone know a good domain name and email hosting provider?
I was using Domains4Less which was great, but they were bought up by
Crazy Domains who are extremely annoying with their constant junk
emails and pushy phones calls trying to get you to buy other services,
pay renewals "now!" (well over a month before it's due), etc. :-(
I have also come to the same view of Crazy Domains after having been taken
over by them. The small guys tend to do it better is my gut feeling.

There is http://webhostingnz.com, note *no* . between webhosting and nz.

These guys are at the budget end of the market. Seem to work okay for my
simple needs.

Mail only $2/m (charged monthly) plus domain name cost $25/year for non
fancy ones.

I would be interested if there are others as I have this feeling that
renewal time will be churn time.
BungleBob
2021-11-04 05:35:35 UTC
Post by Gordon
Post by BungleBob
[...]
Thanks. I'll make a note of them to check out. I think I've got one
more year on my Domain Name with Domains4Less / Crazy Domains, so I'll
probably pay for another year of email hosting to match, but then I'll
be moving it somewhere with more sensible customer service rather then
customer harassment.